Special Covid -19 requirements to attend the 2020 Farmers Market Grand Finale
As you know this is an extraordinary year, that requires extraordinary precautions. At this year’s Harvest festival, we will require that all vendors and attendees follow these rules and any additional mandates from the governor that may be issued before the event:
- Masks are mandatory, and they must be worn over the face and mouth
- 6′ social distancing, limit of one customer per vendor at a time
- No touching produce until it’s purchased
2020 Farmers Market Grand Finale, October 3, 2020
- Location – Round-Up Lodge, 91 Acklin Rd, San Lorenzo, NM
- 10:00am, The Market Opens
- 2:00pm, The Market Closes
2021 MVHAL Calendar
FIRST RUN SOLD OUT!!!
For the first time, the MVHAL calendar sold out within the first few hours of the final Farmers Market.
We have decided to try and put together a second printing of the calendar if enough people want it. This is the first time this has been offered! This is the first time we have sold out!
The conditions are that you make your purchase now (deadline of November 15), and they will be ready to pick up the first week of December.
They must be bought online from the link above with a credit card or bank card.
If we do not get enough orders to make a minimum order from the printer, your money will be returned to the credit card you made the payment with.
So if you missed out, forgot, or you want a few more, this is your chance!
- Honey Hawk Homestead – Gabriel Feldman
- Fruit Trees
- Judy Rodgers
- Shelled Pecans
- Pecan Goodies
- Flavored Pecans
- And More
- Roadrunner Organics – Bill Overholt
- Raspberry Jam
- Travis Kirkland
- Local Honey
- M.R. Produce – Miguel Rosales