Special Covid -19 requirements to attend the 2020 Farmers Market Grand Finale
As you know this is an extraordinary year, that requires extraordinary precautions. At this year’s Harvest festival, we will require that all vendors and attendees follow these rules and any additional mandates from the governor that may be issued before the event:
- Masks are mandatory, and they must be worn over the face and mouth
- 6′ social distancing, limit of one customer per vendor at a time
- No touching produce until it’s purchased
2020 Farmers Market Grand Finale, October 3, 2020
- Location – Round-Up Lodge, 91 Acklin Rd, San Lorenzo, NM
- 10:00am, The Market Opens
- 2:00pm, The Market Closes
2021 MVHAL Calendar
The 2021 MVAL Calendar production has started and will be available for pick up at the upcoming, “Farmers Market Grand Finale” (Harvest Festival Lite). As usual, there is a limited quantity, and once they are gone… they are gone.
For the first time, you can purchase the calendars in advance online, ensuring that you don’t miss out.
The price of $10 is for pick up at the Farmers Market Grand Finale!